- Ensure High Availability of essential applications.
- Need to deliver high quality of experience (QoE) to a growing user base.
- Implement a less complex network that is easier to manage.
- Move to a more scalable, robust and manageable set up
- Future proof the IT network.
- Scalability and High Availability as well as improved ROI on IT OPEX and CAPEX expenditures.
Business/Workload App Usage
Support usage across 15,000 students and 1,200 staff.
Applications: Microsoft SharePoint, Lync and Exchange services.
KEMP dynamically uses Layer 2 information such as network and server congestion extracted from the SDN controller to enrich its Layer 4 and Layer 7 load balancing policies for making more intelligent forwarding decisions and enhancing application delivery, user experience and service levels.
- Intelligence from L2>L7 for network resource allocation
- Visibility of resources for pooling between applications
- Single Point of Management
- Dynamic configuration of network
- Improved protection – DoS and hacking
Why Deltion College chose KEMP
“Our experience of KEMP’s technology and excellent support made it the ideal choice to replace our Microsoft load balancing to control traffic via the SDN controller,” said Hans Hoeven, Security Officer at Deltion College.
“We are already seeing the benefits of the agile, automated open standards infrastructure that SDN promises,” added Hans Hoeven. “KEMP’s innovative technology and its excellent support have played a vital role in getting us to where we are today and as an educational establishment, the price/performance of its LoadMaster products have also been a key factor in the relationship. We look forward to the on-going journey”